Practically everything goes on sale for Black Friday. And while that makes it a deal-chaser’s paradise, it can also be overwhelming. The excitement of scoring bargains goes in hand with the challenge of actually finding worthwhile deals.
To help you concentrate your time and effort, here’s your guide to deals and products available at deep discounts on Black Friday:
Note that the prices below are for Black Friday and won’t go live until the retailers’ sales do.
Speak with the Right Financial Advisor For You
Finding the right financial advisor that fits your needs doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with top fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is legally bound to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that will help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
AirPods are extremely popular and, until this year, rarely saw discounts. But there are plenty of discounts this Black Friday, and Offers.com is seeing some of the lowest prices ever. Walmart has the lowest price of the major retailers so far, at $129 (about $30 off full price) with a regular charging case that you need to connect with a lightning cable. [View Product Deal]
Want AirPods with a wireless charging case? Target will have them for $144.99 (about $50 off full price) when its Black Friday sale goes live on Thanksgiving. [View Product Deal]
Black Friday is a great time to buy a new TV. Plus, with high-end 4K technology, picture quality is better than ever.
Some of the best 4K TV deals Offers.com is seeing from major retailers include:
- 50-inch Onn for $148 at Walmart (about $100 off compared to similar sets): A TV this size for less than $150 was not possible last Black Friday, but it’s available at Walmart this year. This deal goes live online at 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- 65-inch Philips 4K TV for $278 at Walmart (about $170 off compared to similar sets): Again, Walmart sets a new low price, this time in the 65-inch screen size. This deal goes live online at 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- 75-inch Class Samsung 4K UHD TV with HDR for $749.99 ($350 off): If you want a huge screen from a reputable brand, consider this deal at Best Buy. Best Buy sent its Black Friday deals live early, so this price is available online now.
Whether you’re looking for an iPad or entry-level tablet, Black Friday offers plenty of deals. Walmart and Target will both have the iPad (10.2 inches, 32 gigabytes) for $249 ($80 off).
Amazon is also discounting its Fire tablets across the board. You can get the Fire 7 Tablet for just $29.99 ($20 off) or the higher-end Fire HD 10 Tablet for $99.99 ($50 off). Both these deals are live now because Amazon kicked off Black Friday on Nov. 22 this year. [Shop Deal Now]
Smart Home Devices
If you want to get a smart-assistant-enabled speaker, a video doorbell or a smart thermostat, Black Friday is a great time to score a bargain. Smart home devices from Google, Amazon and Apple are dramatically discounted. Here are some of the top deals on smart home devices:
- The Google Home Mini smart speaker will be priced at $19 (it’s regularly priced at $49) at Target and Walmart. [View Walmart Deal]
- Amazon’s newest version of the Echo speaker is available for less than $60, much lower than its usual $99 retail value. You can find this price at Target and Amazon on Black Friday. [View Amazon Deal]
- The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is $70 off its $199 regular price for Black Friday at Best Buy (live now) and will also be that price at Target on Thanksgiving……Read More>>