- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of technology related sales, business development, or channel sales experience at a B2B software company.
- Channel Sales Management or Direct Sales Management experience, with experience in enterprise, partner and ISV sales.
- 15 years of cloud-related sales and/or sales management experience.
- Experience creating new sales motions to scale best practices, and working with and managing complex sales scenarios with multiple parties having different goals.
- Experience with and knowledge of SAAS, cloud ecosystem and cloud transformation. Ability to plan, pitch and execute ISV sales strategy.
- Effective written and spoken communication/presentation skills and strategic and analytical thinking skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Head of Business Development, you’ll build and manage a team of Business Development Managers, working to drive awareness, adoption and business growth for Google’s public cloud in relation to Independent Software Vendor (ISV) accounts. You will participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including attainment of assigned strategic objectives, business planning, demand generation, new account engagement, acquisition and account-based marketing activities.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems…Read more>>