Over 500,000 morefrom the IRS to people who recently filed their taxes. Some of those payments went to people who receive SSI and SSDI benefits. If you haven’t received your payment and you qualify for Social Security benefits, it’s time to . Note that your money should’ve arrived already if your benefits come on a Direct Express card. For others, they can expect their payments or by .
Payments started going out last month for those who receive. And if you qualify for retired railroad worker benefits, your stimulus payments for should be arriving soon. If you stopped or started receiving SSI or SSDI in 2019 or 2020, or think your money from , you might need to .
If you’re waiting on stimulus money, we’ll explain why you might need to — although you only have three days until Tax Day. If you have kids, read more about , including if your child is a — you could get with the revised . You may also be able to due to new stimulus rules. This story is regularly updated.
If you receive Social Security SSI or SSDI benefits, your check should have arrived or be on the way by now. Here are the details:
- Many who receive Social Security payments and most SSI and SSDI recipients and retired railroad workers will qualify to receive a stimulus check ( .) Tens of millions have already received theirs.
- You should have received your payment around April 7 if you have direct deposit set up or were sent a Direct Express card.
- should have received their stimulus money on April 14 if they don’t usually file taxes.
- If you used the Non-Filers tool in 2020 and didn’t have a change in life circumstances, you may receive a check automatically as . Going forward, your money could arrive as a .
- You could around, especially if you .
- Are you part of a mixed-citizenship family? There are .
- by private debt collectors, but not from past-due .
- You’ll need to file a 2020 tax form to Read more>> from the previous checks, even if …