- 8 years of experience in business development, product management, partnership development or similar practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in media account management and/or the advertising industry.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, cross-functional and global team environment. Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Compelling leader, with ability to gain the trust and support from multiple senior stakeholders. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
About the job
Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
In this role, you will be working on projects in many areas, dealing with external partners and internal stakeholders from diverse teams, and will have a direct impact in Google’s performance. You will utilize your negotiation skills, and will be able to shape markets while working with a highly open-minded, collaborative and fun team.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search and Assistant, Geo, Platforms and Ecosystems, Devices and Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners…Read more>>