- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy or equivalent project management experience at a technology/media company.
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- 6 years of work experience in a project management role at a management consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent experience in a corporate role focused on strategic advisory.
- Experience partnering with data science teams developing predictive models and managing large data sets.
- Experience with high-growth technology clients.
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable business judgment, along with an inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Revenue Programs team is responsible for driving global insights and recommendations that unlock business growth for Google’s advertising business. The team leads the design, planning, and implementation of global business growth programs with cross-functional collaboration among sales leadership, marketing, product and engineering…Read more>>